The Department is structured into three main service lines which provide the following benefits:
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- All VA benefits – Compensation, Education, Home Loan Guaranty, etc.
- Administered by VA Regional Office
- Veterans Health Administration
- All VA health care services
- Administered by VA Medical Centers, Ambulatory Care & Community Based Outpatient Clinics, etc.
- National Cemetery Administration
- National and State Veterans Cemeteries
- Headstones, Markers & Presidential Memorial Certificates
A brief description of all benefits and which service line they fall under can be found here: